Associate Pastor of
Who You Are:
- Motivated by love for God and people. Dependent on God to lead and transform your life.
- Teachable and team player who will partner with Pastor Kevin and the current leadership team and model servant leadership.
- A starter with a vision to develop and grow great ministries and grow with them
What You’ll Do:
- Demonstrate Pastoral Care
- Develop authentic relationships with the people in your life (church and unchurched people) and provide pastoral care for them with meetings, phone calls, or conversations. Engage in discipleship experiences and leadership development.
- Equip Volunteer Teams
- Build and develop volunteer ministry teams. Initiate volunteer conversations. Bring in volunteers to add to and grow the team. Train and celebrate them to help them accomplish the mission.
- Personal Development
- Learn the DNA of ConnectUs Church, grow in pastoral leadership and evangelism, and work to multiply disciples through ConnectUs Church.
- You have an education through a Biblical program.
- You have a proven track record in growing a team of people and inspiring them to action to achieve a common goal
- Full Time Pay (Enhanced through personal support raising)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous and immediate time-off
Your First Tasks:
1. Submit this questionnaire.
2. Write your job description (This will show us how well you understand the mission and how to achieve it!)